Transform great managers into dynamic leaders with this half day leadership skills training course “Dynamic Leadership Skills For Managers”. Enable managers to do much more than directing the traffic of people, events, and tasks – use this course to develop skills that inspire greater “buy in” from staff while developing/mentoring others into higher management roles.
This leadership skills training course is aimed at enhancing communication style with energy, enthusiasm and motivation of the people on the team and will open the door to becoming a dynamic leader.
The skills and attitudes gained on this half-day course will be:
- Learn how interaction styles affect a team and colleagues
- Gain techniques in communicating in a manner that will inspire those around you (greater buy-in of your direction).
Benefits of this leadership programme:
- Have more impacting conversations with staff, peers and more senior colleagues whether in a difficult situation or an opportunity to build!
- Understand what your style of communication is and how to adapt it to effectively inspire and motivate others.
- Gain valuable listening, questioning, verbal and non-verbal communication skills which can be utilised in every situation: business or social!
This advanced management course is for:
- Mid level managers
- Experienced first line managers
- Executives responsible for other managers.
- Managers who want to become effective leaders.
This half-day course is designed to provide current managers with the necessary skills to become inspiring leaders. The first step is up to you – book your place today.
This morning leadership skills training course directly precedes the afternoon session “GDPR Training: Data Protection Essentials” as part of a back-to-back Leadership & Management offering. Both courses can be taken together or separately.
Lunch will be served at the conclusion of this course and delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this session.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times throughout the year. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.