It is now a requirement by law for businesses to protect the data of their clients and employees and there are clearly spelled out legal consequences if they do not.
This half-day GDPR training course will deliver data protection information and best-practices on the proper way to collect, use, store, and dispose of the personal data of clients and employees while maintaining the confidence of those who are asked to provide it.
This essential training in data protection will provide you and your workers with an applicable overview of GDPR and its implications in the day-to-day workplace while providing foundational best-practice approaches in securing the data of your clients in a manner that is compliant with existing and future law.
Outcomes & Objectives:
- Importance and Implications of proper data protection
- What is the GDPR and what are the differences compared to the DPA 2018
- The data protection principles
- Data Protection Officers, mandatory reporting and data subject rights
- Consent, marketing and the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations
- GDPR and HR – key considerations
- How to prepare and the steps that should be taken
Data Protection Essentials for Business: GDPR Training provides delegates with solid best-practice approaches to protecting client data in their day-to-day work environment and how to incorporate data protection regulations into company policies with strategies and real-world examples of benefits to protecting client and colleague data and the consequences if we fail to do so.
If the date, time, or location doesn’t work for your organisation, you can arrange to have this training brought directly to your facility.