If you employ more than 5 people, the law requires you to have a documented system for managing safety that reflects your business.
This practical safety compliance training session will provide business owners and managers with the knowledge they need to fulfill their statutory duties and satisfy the requirements of supplier accreditation processes. It will help delegates to understand significant and foreseeable risks, absolute and reasonably practicable duties, and provide a solution that meets the need of their business(s).
The course uses a wide range of case studies and examples to demonstrate expected standards, and practical exercises to assess your own compliance level. It can also help you to reduce current and future levels of sickness absence and lost time to accidents.
Key Learning Objectives
- Know the consequences of failing to manage health and safety correctly
- Understand the significant hazards and risks associated with your business and the actions to control them
- Understand the principles of occupational safety and health management systems, in the context of plan, do check, and act
- Recognise the importance of integrating health and safety objectives with other business objectives in order to minimise overall risk
- Understand the health and safety roles and responsibilities of senior executives.
This safety compliance training course will enable delegates to understand the personal and company risk and will provide a personal and tailored approach to safety unique to them and their specific organisation.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and delegates will be awarded the Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.