January 23, 2020 from 10:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Master the hectic business world which has more work than time allows while escaping “task mode” and improving client and colleague relationships with this one-day Time Management course.
Watch your stress levels drop and your productivity rise after completing this highly interactive and engaging time management skills training course which uses a range of business exercises to illustrate key principles and concepts for effective management of time and prioritisation.
On completing this time management course candidates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of prioritisation
- Relate tasks to desired outcomes and to focus on the “vital few”
- Adopt appropriate techniques for effective time management and rigorously challenge time wasters
- Understand useful principles, such as “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” and simple models such as “Eating Frogs”
- Manage meetings effectively
- Realise the importance of setting goals
- Delegate effectively
This time management and prioritisation training course is appropriate for anyone who recognises any of the following:
- I don’t have enough time to do everything
- It’s quicker to do it myself
- My work – life balance isn’t right
- I get buried in e:mails
- I spend so much time in meetings
- I just don’t find the time to “go-see” or hold development discussions
Book on this time management course to gain control of your busy work and social schedules adding greater productivity and establishing a work/life balance through important time related topics such as planning, setting goals, delegation and managing meetings among others.
Does the time/date/location of this time management course not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, contact us to bring the training directly to your facility via in-house or bespoke training. Contact us to present this course at a time, date, or location that is most convenient for you!