Whether conducting appraisals or selling to customers, we all sub consciously use & read body language, this non verbal communication skills course has been created to enable delegates to “listen” to other people’s signals & pro-actively use non verbal communication to their advantage in the workplace and in social settings.
Over 50% of the judgments made about people are VISUAL and body language is nonverbal, but it shouts loudly about who we are. Develop skills to read and apply this communication to foster greater connections among clients and colleagues. See which non verbal communication methods show you as trustworthy, or those that determine whether a client wants to do business with you or whether a manager choose to promote you.
- Build trust and business relationship quickly
- How to judge people and know how they will judge us
- What signals our appearance is saying about us?
- What signals to look for and how to recognise behaviour
- How to quickly build rapport and get the most out of meetings
- Increase your effectiveness at those business critical events
- Look at conflict management with new eyes.
Who Should Attend This Course:
Although this session is designed to increase the effectiveness of communication in leadership & management approaches to departmental and organisational personnel and clientele, It will also benefit anyone looking to improve their complete communication approach with the clear-cut benefits of greater confidence, presence and business relationships.
With an infinite number of symbolic interpretations for body language and non verbal communication, it is not surprising that people can be hesitant to use it. However, this session will show you how to master that powerful and sometimes hidden area of communication.