The secret to a successful organisation is a successful and fulfilling workplace:
Bring out the best in those employees entrusted to your management. Learn how to gain mastery over attitudes and actions while setting achievable measurable goals for your businesses or department. Then, keep the company driving forward by showing your employees how to do the same!
Sometimes, goal-setting has all the appeal of a root canal without an anaesthetic. But Nick Briggs shows us how to set workable goals that our team can actually stick to without feeling weighed down! He will show you how to provide them with strategies that lead to a sense of fulfilment.
Managing A Successful & Fulfilling Workplace is a half-day management improvement course that provides ideas and approaches for workplace and departmental motivation, action planning, goal setting, and attitude improving “Mind Mastery” concepts.
This morning course will be presented in two 2-hour sessions with session 1 consisting of Mind Mastery techniques to break off old limitations and shortcomings i.e. procrastination, negative outlook, etc while providing a new approach to time management and internal attitude!
In Session ONE delegates will:
- Be introduced to the action vs inaction dilemma
- Discover the “cycle of failure” : procrastination, paralysis, poor time management etc.
- Introduction to Goal Setting and Action Planning as the antidote to procrastination
- Introduction to the ideas around Mind Mastery: Silencing the negative “ Mind Monkeys”
In Session TWO delegates will:
- Discover a healthy balance between Material Goals and Personal Growth Goals
- Set their own goals, team goals for success, and goals for life balance
- Identify personal and team action plans which directly link to goal completion.
- Learn to overcome pitfalls and obstacles via action planning and mind mastery
In a short 4 hour workshop, delegates will leave with a set of Goals, an Action Plan, and the tools to monitor progress in themselves and in their team. Nick Briggs goal is that delegates emerge from this workshop as lifelong “goal achievers” in the success and fulfillment of the workplace!