You will learn valuable management skills to increase your confidence, motivation, and capability as a manager immediately. Inspire your staff to achieve even greater success.
Management Training helps you discover the art of people management, nurture better staff relationships and become a more respected manager who inspires great results.
Perfect for team leaders, first line managers, middle management, or team leaders looking for ways to develop techniques.
Delegates on Leadership Training Will Learn.
- How to provide effective staff feedback and positively manage performance.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a manager.
- Identify different management styles and when to use them.
- Identify the importance of inspiring and motivating your team.
- Confidently delegate tasks to team members.
- Learn how to plan tasks and attain goals through others.
- Set SMART goals and develop your team so they can reach their full potential.
The Benefits of Management Training
- Deeper Understanding of the Role of a Manager: A manager’s primary responsibility is to coordinate the actions of others by serving as an effective implementer.
- Improved Communication Skills: Clear communication is necessary for your success. Poor team performance and lack of employee engagement can result from poor communication.
- Increased productivity: By training your managers, you set them up to better train their teams, creating a workforce that is fully aware of their job responsibilities as well as their expectations.
- Increase staff retention: Professional development at work is proven to increase morale, as it makes staff members feel that their job is appreciated.
- Strengthen your skills: The skills that you learn will help you to solve problems, connect with your team and create a positive work environment.
Who Will Benefit From Management Training?
- New Managers: Can benefit from the confidence and skills they’ll gain in a management training course.
- Experienced Managers: Even those team members who are already managers can benefit from the skills and knowledge offered in management training courses.
- Aspiring managers: Anybody hoping to advance into a management role should enrol in a management training course. This is because the skills learned on this course can be applied to any position.
- Entrepreneurs: who run their own companies and want to know how to make the most out of a managing their staff to success
Does the location/date/time of this course not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, contact us about bringing the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses at a date and time that is most convenient to you!