Is your inbox swamped with long-winded, unnecessary messages that steal your valuable time?
Independent research found employees can spend as much as 40% of their working week dealing with internal emails which add no value to the business. In effect, that delays working on tasks that do add value until Wednesday each week.
On this business emails course, we’ll arm you with tactics and tips to cut down on wasteful emails so you can get on with what matters. We’ll help you make email the useful communication tool it was intended to be, not a burden that fills your working hours.
By the end of the session, delegates will understand:
- Best practice in communicating effectively by email
- The need to identify the communication tool that best fits the situation
- Strategies to save time every day
- A tried and tested five-step check to sending smarter emails
- A proven plan to tackle email drainers
- What CC and BCC mean in business
This half-day training is suitable for multiple levels of employees including:
- Managers or supervisors looking to improve the effectiveness of communication in their team
- HR personnel
- Whole teams from senior to junior where communication could be improved
- Employees with outward facing roles
This business email writing course enables delegates to write more effective, professional emails & improve their overall communication to make sure that email recipients are clear on how to reply or act with etiquette & format. Avoid difficult to read or process business emails with essential best-practice business emails that get results.
Is the date, time, and/or location for this business emails course inconvenient for your team? We’re flexible and can bring this training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to see how easy and affordable it is to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient for you.