March 19, 2020 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Run your business in a smoother and more manageable way while reducing your accountancy fees and freeing up more of your hard-earned money to reinvest into your business with the methods discovered on this half-day business accounting training course.
Achieve a work/life balance in no time by learning techniques to account for your time, finances, and business plan. Starting, running, and growing a small business does not have to mean working all of the time. It can be done in a way that you experience the freedom, flexibility, control, and income that motivated you to start your business in the first place! This business accounting course will help you accomplish exactly that.
As a result of participating in this workshop, Delegates will:
- Learn Time Accounting:
- Take Control of Their Time
- Practical steps to structure Their Days
- Increase Productivity by Identify time to work on Their business
- Working ON the business not IN the business!
- Identify Areas to Outsource and the Best Time/Way to Outsource
- Learn Finance Accounting:
- Gain practical methods for keeping receipts and documenting sales
- Learn how to keep your books in the most efficient and manageable way
- Discover new methods to pull together information which provide a running total of profit/ loss for their business.
- Recognise the difference between cash and profit
- Learn Business Plan Accounting:
- Strategies to plan ahead and move the business forward
- Creating a business plan
- Reviewing their business plan
- Keeping you accountable for what is stated in your business plan
This course will put you in full control of your time, business, and finances so that you are fully prepared when the tax year end arrives and can submit your tax return correctly even if hiring an accountant is not yet “in the budget”! This course also shows you how to do the preparation work on your books so you can avoid overpaying an accountant when the time comes to hire one.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided and delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this business accounting course.
This morning session directly precedes “Business Tax Essentials” which runs in the afternoon as part of a back-to-back business administration training day. Both courses can be taken together or separately.
If the date, time, and/or location of this accounting for business course isn’t convenient for your team, we can be flexible. Contact a member of our training team to see how easy and affordable it can be to bring this training directly to your facility through an in-house or bespoke course. Prices starting at £345 for up to 4 delegates