March 13, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
This half-day finance training course is a “Beyond The Basics” course for those who already have a good grasp of the “Fundamentals of Finance” or those who have taken our Finance Fundamentals For Business course. This is an additional offering to the Financial Fitness programme of the Chamber, and is designed to deliver next level financial tools and techniques with a FUN spin on business finance.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Managers and business leaders who have (or will in the future) responsibility for managing some costs.
- Non-financial advisors who talk to businesses about business plans and prepare justifications for funding or grants, and so need to understand the fundamentals of where the relevant information is found.
- Anyone involved in managing costs and predicting the future development of those costs
Delegates will learn:
- Which costs are fixed and which are variable
- How to calculate breakeven
- How to control different types of costs
- The principles of pricing and mark-ups
- How to prepare a budget or forecast
What Delegates Can Expect from this finance training course:
- Small teaching groups to maximise your learning and time spent with the trainer.
- Every course is delivered by an expert Chamber of Commerce trainer.
This session features practical case studies and exercises, with interactive sessions to reinforce comprehension.
- Each delegate will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
- All course materials are provided to support delegates during the training, and to refer to after the training.
About the Trainer
This next-level finance training workshop is presented by the animated, entertaining financial expert, Ian Ross. Ian runs all of his finance courses without jargon so you learn practical financial concepts in plain English.
This afternoon course follows directly after “Finance Fundamentals For Business” which runs in the morning as part of a back-to-back Financial Fitness for Business offering.
Does this course time/date/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, we can bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to set up a training session at a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.