March 13, 2019 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
A half-day course to put some FUN into the fundamentals of business finance! This half-day finance training course provides a simple, effective, and proper approach to staying on top of the finances of a business no matter the sector.
Receive explanations of financial concepts in plain English with a real hands-on approach to financial matters for your company. This is an excellent session for any manager or business owner who requires a better understanding by the reports submitted by accountants. (You will finally speak the same language!)
Who will benefit from this course?
- Managers and business leaders who have (or will in the future) responsibility for managing some costs.
- Non-financial advisors who talk to businesses about business plans and prepare justifications for funding or grants, and so need to understand the fundamentals of where the relevant information is found.
- Anyone involved in managing costs and predicting the future development of those costs
As a result of participating in this workshop, you will
- Understand the purpose of the main accounting statements
- Understand the key elements of these statements and how to read them
- Why profit is not the same as cash
- How to analyse, review and understand financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Cash Flow
- How to identify important trends and ask appropriate questions of the finance team
- Which ratios are important
Whether in the business planning stage, seeking financial investment for your company, or a well-established business looking to grow, having a clear understanding of the financial picture of your business will yield multiple benefits in the health of your organisation. This half-day finance training course will go a long way in helping you to achieve that objective!
What Delegates Can Expect from this finance training course:
- Small teaching groups to maximise your learning and time spent with the trainer.
- Every course is delivered by an expert Chamber of Commerce trainer.
This session features practical case studies and exercises, with interactive sessions to reinforce comprehension.
- Each delegate will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
- All course materials are provided to support delegates during the training, and to refer to after the training.
This morning course precedes our “Finance Training for Business : Beyond The Basics” course which directly follows in the afternoon as part of a Finance Management back-to-back offering.
Previous delegates have commented: “very clear and easy to understand”, “fun, interactive and thought-provoking”
Does this course time/date/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, allow us to bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to receive this course at a time, date, and location that is most convenient and beneficial to you.