A half-day course to put some FUN into the fundamentals of business finance!
Learn the essential features of financial statements and how to analyse them. As a group, you will construct a profit and loss account, and balance sheet, and understand how they interact with cash. This will give you extra confidence when talking with your Finance colleagues.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Managers and business leaders who have (or will in the future) responsibility for managing some costs.
- Non-financial advisors who talk to businesses about business plans and prepare justifications for funding or grants, and so need to understand the fundamentals of where the relevant information is found.
- Anyone involved in managing costs and predicting the future development of those costs
As a result of participating in this workshop, you will
- Understand the purpose of the main accounting statements
- Understand the key elements of these statements and how to read them
- Why profit is not the same as cash
- How to analyse, review and understand financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Cash Flow
- How to identify important trends and ask appropriate questions of the finance team
- Which ratios are important
Does this course time/date/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, allow us to bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to receive this course at a time, date, and location that is most convenient and beneficial to you.