February 16, 2017 from 9:30 am to 4:45 pm
The UK accounts for just 4% of global GDP, which is great news for export sales as that leaves 96% of world market available to sell your goods and services!
If growing your exports to other countries is appealing, this course is just what you need. Jeff Lewis, our CPD Accredited Trainer for International Trade, will show delegates how to market and sell to other countries and what strategies are needed to do it effectively.
This one-day course covers the key commercial aspects of selling products to overseas markets. It is designed for people who have been involved in selling overseas and also is important for many customer facing departments within an organisation.
Key Learning objectives and outcomes of the course:
- How to research new international markets
- Methods of competitor analysis
- Researching the target country or region
- Understanding the importance of cultural awareness
- Different sales channels
- Researching international business opportunities
- Finding, setting up and managing agents and distributors
- The use of agent/distributor agreements
- Understand the key elements that affect product profitability
- Why it is important to be aware of free and preferential trade agreements
- What are the costs of export documents and procedures?
Whether your organisation is looking to export for the first time or or get to the next level of exporting around the world, this course is perfect for supporting local businesses in making and increasing sales overseas.
About The Trainer:
Jeff Lewis is Managing Director of Resultz and is accredited by CPD, he has designed this course to take attendees through the complete process of starting with a new market to establishing a successful overseas operation. As this course is CPD Accredited, attendees will be awarded 10 CPD points on completion.