November 2, 2021 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Understand what is needed to comply with the law by understanding the increasing rights and protections for employees, while overcoming difficult challenges if relationships sour. This course is specially designed for the busy manager who hasn’t got time for the many intricacies of employment law. It tells you what you will need to remain on the right side of the law, prepare and protect your organisation from legal action and tribunals as your company grows.
Upon completing this half-day session Delegates will:
- Understand what is needed to comply with the law
- Understanding the increasing rights and protections for employees
- Receive strategies to overcome difficult challenges if and when staff relationships don’t work out.
- Discover procedures to put in place which will protect their organisation from legal action and tribunals
This Employment Law Course is designed for:
- Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- HR & Personnel Managers
- Anyone responsible for hiring, retaining, or releasing employees
Employment has changed significantly in recent years. The new ‘gig’ economy has created new types of contracts whilst laws have changed relating to who you can employ and how you can employ them. This course is designed to provide you with the essentials of Employment Law so that you are readily informed in your employment approach.