While we all love to hate email marketing, the truth is, it still outperforms social media when it comes to driving sales. Savvy marketers use email marketing as part of their digital marketing mix. Use it well, and you can still get amazing results.
This workshop looks at key strategies for using email marketing including:
- Using email alongside your social media activities – the importance of integration.
- Tips for building your email contact list – get into the habit of getting email addresses.
- Different types of email campaigns – we’ll look at emails that have specific objectives such as: direct sales, thought leadership, general information, education, and ‘follow-ups’.
- Autoresponders – creating content that goes out automatically when people perform pre-defined ‘trigger actions’.
- Sequencing – creating email content sequences to guide your potential customer through your sales funnel.
- Sales campaigns – the anatomy of the perfect sales email.
- A/B split testing – testing your content to see what options perform best.
- List segmentation – narrowing your offering to niche market sectors.
- The Call to Action – the importance of CTAs and how to use them.
- Analytics – and how to use them.
We’ll also look at lots of examples high performing, creative email campaigns.
The session will mostly look at Mailchimp because it’s the most popular, but we’ll also consider Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact and other tools and do a bit of comparison on the various options these tools offer.
About The Trainer:
Jackie Harris of BrightSpark Marketing is a trainer to packed rooms all across Northern Lancashire with an uncanny knack of showing delegates fresh and new approaches to business promotion.
Jackie Harris helps businesses just like yours sort out their marketing. Online and offline. Jackie’s courses show and teach you ways to create amazing content for all your marketing materials so that your brand achieves the prominence you need for a healthy growing business.