Great managers can become dynamic leaders with this half day course “Dynamic Leadership Skills For Managers”. Management can be so much more than directing the traffic of people, events, and tasks – it can involve inspiring a direction that generates greater “buy in” from staff while developing/mentoring others into higher management roles.
This course is about developing leadership skills by enhancing your communication style with energy, enthusiasm and motivation of the people around you. It will take you from being an effective manager, to becoming a dynamic leader.
The skills and attitudes gained on this half-day course will be:
- Learn how interaction styles affect a team and colleagues
- Gain techniques in communicating in a manner that will inspire those around you (greater buy-in of your direction).
Benefits of this leadership programme:
- Have more impacting conversations with staff, peers and more senior colleagues whether in a difficult situation or an opportunity to build!
- Understand what your style of communication is and how to adapt it to effectively inspire and motivate others.
- Gain valuable listening, questioning, verbal and non-verbal communication skills which can be utilised in every situation: business or social!
This advanced management course is for:
- Mid level managers
- Experienced first line managers
- Executives responsible for other managers.
- Managers who want to become effective leaders.
This half-day course will run in the afternoon as part of a “back-to-back” offering with “Managing Personalities: Stars Steadies & Slackers” and is designed to provide current managers with the necessary skills to become inspiring leaders. The first step is up to you – book your place today.
Does the location/date/time of this course not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, contact us about bringing the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses at a date and time that is most convenient to you!