Learn how to raise the motivation of your staff and improve performance through setting goals and giving effective feedback and praise. Learn the benefits, fears, and objections, the forms, and the interview itself to carry out successful appraisals. Delegates who have taken our appraisal training have gone on to see an increase in staff performance through applying the skills they have learned for appraisal training.
Delegates on Appraisal Training Will Learn
- The true definition of appraisal
- To identify the problems people, have with an appraisal.
- The real benefits of appraisal
- To understand how an appraisal process should
- The importance of preparation – for both parties
- How to conduct an appraisal interview
- The concept of “critical incidents”
Who will benefit from Appraisal Training?
- Any manager or leader who wants to improve their skills and knowledge of the appraisal process.
- Entrepreneurs who run their own companies and want to make the most out of their workforce.
- Anyone who needs to master the principle and practices of an effective performance review, including senior/junior managers, supervisors, training/hr managers, directors, and administrative and technical staff.
Does the location/date/time of this course not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, contact us about bringing the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses at a date and time that is most convenient to you!