What if there was a way to Build Your Business and Your Team without feeling you were firefighting every day and spending time doing jobs you really don’t enjoy? 79% of highly engaged employees have trust and confidence in their leaders – global workforce study
Enhance the level of trust on your teams to quickly improve behaviour and increase revenue and flow on this half day team management skills course. This morning session will show you how to quickly increase “Trust and Flow” in your department or business and which will lead to a massive increase in productivity on your teams and revenues for the company.
Whether a manager, business owner, coach, executive, or HR professional you will receive powerful tools to lead you team (and clients) to sustainable improvement. Learn what it means to be “in flow” and achieve greater buy in and major improvements from staff through greater focus techniques that you will pass on to them.
As a result of successfully completing this session, Delegates will:
- Discover your own Profile to help you see where time should be spent to get the best returns for the business
- Map out the components required to create, embed and maintain them in your own organisation
- Know how to build high performing and highly productive teams for great service and support
- Reduce recruitment risks and costs by ensuring candidates properly fit the role and your existing team
- Learn how to manage different personalities and profiles on your team to increase positive productivity and accountability
- Increase team engagement, morale, and enjoyment at work for greater retention and a culture of commitment and confidence
- You will learn how to harness the natural talent and value of your people, your biggest asset.
- Have access to a tool that empowers a business to grow its profit and productivity dramatically by identifying the natural talent and the path of least resistance of its members
This course is aimed at department managers, senior executives, and business owners seeking to master “team dynamics” and increase productivity in the workplace.
What people are saying about this tool.
It has allowed us to understand the team we had and where they were best positioned within the company. What made them behave in the way they did and why they were the way they were. This understanding allowed us to re-structure the entire team to create a harmonised work force and to increase productivity massively in a very short space of time. The difference was amazing!
Refreshments and lunch will be provided and delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this Team Management Skills course.
This morning session directly precedes “Sales Skills: Unlock Your Inner Sales Superhero” which runs in the afternoon as part of a back-to-back Leadership & Management / Sales training day. Both courses can be taken together or separately.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.