Acquire supervisory management skills to both manage and lead staff effectively, whatever their personality and skills while supervising personnel, complex tasks, and projects.
Engage your team more effectively achieving greater buy-in from staff, satisfied customers, and an overall profitability increase for your organisation with the “next level” skills gained on this supervisory management skills training course.
Managers are often promoted to leadership roles due to outstanding performance as part of a team. This supervisory management skills course will enable them to swiftly acquire the necessary tools and techniques to now lead those teams and bring together a range of employees and personalities to accomplish organisational performance targets.
Upon completion of this supervisory management skills training course, delegates will be enabled to confidently implement best-practice procedures and skills this course helps them to acquire such as:
- Develop coaching relationships with staff.
- Support their staff develop a sense of belonging within the team.
- Confidently use listening, reflecting, and other skills in one-to-one meetings with staff; including giving feedback.
- Set suitable boundaries with staff.
- In collaboration with staff, develop achievable goals; and support staff to succeed in these goals.
This one day supervisory management skills training course includes several discussions and interactive exercises along with ample opportunity to practice coaching skills.
Is the date, time, and/or location for this supervisory management skills course inconvenient for your team? We’re flexible and can bring this training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient for you.