December 11, 2018 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Acquire skills to both manage and lead staff effectively, whatever their personality and skills while supervising personnel, complex tasks, and projects. Engage your team even more productively and reap the benefits of satisfied customers and an overall profitability increase for the organisation the “next level” skills gained on this supervisory management training course.
Managers are often promoted to team leading roles because they did very well and exceeded their targets when they were part of the team. They are expected to swiftly acquire supervisory skills, and to bring together a range of employees and personalities, so that they meet the team’s targets. Motivated managers can do this effectively – with the right training.
Upon completion of this supervisory management training course, delegates will be confident to implement the many new tools and skills they have acquired such as:
- Develop coaching relationships with staff.
- Support their staff develop a sense of belonging within the team.
- Confidently use listening, reflecting, and other skills in one-to-one meetings with staff; including giving feedback.
- Set suitable boundaries with staff.
- In collaboration with staff, develop achievable goals; and support staff to succeed in these goals.
This one day supervisory management training course includes several discussions and interactive exercises along with ample opportunity to practice coaching skills.
Does the course date/time/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible and can bring the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.