March 18, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
In times of crisis business leaders naturally want to do everything they can to ensure their businesses survive. Research has shown that leaders tend to favour defensive strategies, which include both cutting internal and external costs, often cutting too deep and fundamentally impacting their ability to rebound.
It’s not unusual, that with limited resources, business leaders focus on internal costs and deploy a reactive approach to their sourcing activities which often means focusing purely on driving cost down. This is often at the expense of quality and sustainability and creating longer term problems for their business. Did you know that even a modest reduction in your external spend can have a huge impact on your profits.
In this interactive Full day workshop we’ll be using real scenarios to demystify procurement and show you some simple tips and techniques that can deliver significant savings from your sourcing activities without the need to invest huge resources by simply applying a more structured approach to your buying and sourcing activities.
• Morning Session 1: Key concepts and introduction to key tools and techniques
• Afternoon Session 2: Applying the tools and techniques to your own external spend
Delegates will learn:
• Understand what a more strategic approach to buying can do for your organisation
• Be able to apply the techniques and tools to their own businesses
• Be able to implement cost reduction initiatives with limited resources, without compromising quality
The Chamber will run this course three times a year. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.