June 17, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This presentation skills training course will show you how to build a compelling presentation or deliver a persuasive pitch to impress your audience whether one or one thousand – and get your point across even if you may not have time to fully prepare or feel uncomfortable presenting to colleagues or customers.
Whether presenting or pitching one-to-one at a meeting or standing in front of a room of a thousand business professionals, the three keys to making your presentation brilliant are: preparation, preparation, and preparation, and this presentation skills training course will help you do exactly that.
Delegates will learn:
- How to effectively prepare for their audience
- How to build a compelling and original presentation
- Confidently project themselves
- How to engage their audience for maximum impact
- Recognise the need for positive body language
- Manage their presentation space
This presentations skills training course is suited to anyone who wants to improve their skills when presenting to colleagues or clients and those who pitch to clients and/or stakeholders.