June 3, 2021 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
A successful negotiation requires two parties to come together and hammer out an agreement that is acceptable to both. This negotiation skills training course will provide delegates with a winning approach to negotiation no matter what communication scenario they find themselves in.
Whether selling, buying, account managing or simply trying to get through a day’s work with colleagues – we all spend at least some time negotiating. This technique-packed negotiation skills training workshop provides delegates with a winning approach to negotiation which can be implemented straight away.
Delegates will learn:
- The process of negotiation
- Possible outcomes from negotiations
- Working towards win-win solutions
- Negotiating is not compromising
- Reading the styles of negotiators
- The successful negotiator
- Mistakes to avoid when negotiating
Outcomes of this Negotiations Course:
- The essentials of negotiation: managing the process and importance of planning
- Proper Negotiation Techniques: The pros and cons
- Personal impact and the power of negotiation
Negotiation skills are an integral part of creating value for your organisation or department. Your success depends on your personal skills as a negotiator. Yet in many ways these skills are often treated as ‘assumed life skills’ that will be picked up along the way as people progress in their career. This is simply not the case.
The art of negotiation is both a valuable and a powerful skill to learn – which this course is designed to deliver. In just a half-day session, this negotiation skills training course will allow delegates to emerge with negotiation techniques that bring an immediate impact to job performance and workplace success.