The half-day stress management skills course explores the causes of stress and identifies tools and approaches to manage the harmful psychological and physical symptoms that can be so debilitating in the personal and work lives of individuals.
A key element of this stress management skills training course is the use of a personal learning log which allows each individual delegate to develop an approach to managing their own particular circumstances. In addition, the basic underpinnings of the course allow delegates to understand better how to identify and help to manage stress in others.
- Defining stress
- Signs and symptoms
- 6 Stages to managing stress
- Keeping energy
- Driving the bumpy road
- Planning guidelines
- Developing resilience
Learning Outcomes – By the end of this stress management skills course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the underlying psychological causes of stress
- Describe how they may respond to difficult situations in a way that increases their stress
- Deal more effectively with difficult situations both inside and outside of the workplace
- Develop methods to put new strategies for dealing with stress into place
Who is it for?
This course is for any organisation wishing to reduce the impact of individual and organisational stress on their employees but also for individuals who are simply undergoing stressful times. This course is also essential for those managers wishing to develop their emotional intelligence.
You can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient for your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke online or on-site offering today.