To bring out the best in every employee, it’s essential to understand and adapt to their unique personalities, strengths, and weaknesses. To effectively engage and motivate individuals with different work styles, it’s crucial to understand their unique characteristics and tailor your approach accordingly. This course is specially designed to develop strategies to engage and motivate the three different types of employees: stars, steadies, and slackers.
This face-to-face leadership and management training course includes the key principles of effective employee engagement, and provides answers to the following questions:
- How do you achieve the discretionary effort from various employees which is so vital for excellent customer service and productivity?
- What factors for each type need to be taken into account?
- Why do some programmes fail to engage various employees?
- How can you turn around apathetic or cynical employees
Practical examples will be included, together with different types of involvement strategies and references to best practice programmes and case studies
Delegates Will Gain The Following:
- Understanding the key foundations of an effective employee engagement strategy
- How to adopt appropriate techniques for employee motivation and engagement
- Best practice programmes from a range of organisations
- Understanding that company values and culture are critical and must be backed up with complete consistency in practices, policies and behaviours every day
- Recognising the need for other HR policies to support the employee engagement programme, such as recruitment, induction, reviews and reward
- Developing the confidence to implement an effective employee engagement programme
This leadership and management training course provides all levels of Management, HR Professionals, and Personnel Managers with tools and techniques to create the greatest engagement, productivity, and value from their teams.
You can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility or live online on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.