November 12, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
A thought provoking, highly insightful and interactive half day programme that focuses on understanding how to manage stress, build resilience and achieve an improved work-life balance.
Delegates will benefit from increased self-awareness, learn some best practice tools to effectively support themselves and team members with stress in the work-place. In addition, participants will be provided with tips and recommendations on how to achieve a positive work life balance.
This interactive half day leadership skills course will give leaders the confidence, skills and tools to effectively manage their own stress and increase their resilience levels. It will also enable the provision of pro-active support for team members.
- Understand the causes of stress in the workplace and be able to recognise the signs and symptoms.
- Learn valuable steps to deal with pressure in the work place.
- Learn how to develop your resilience level and that of your team.
- Introduction to a three-step approach to supporting individual with stress
- Tips and tools to achieve a better work life balance.
Who is this for?
- All management and leaders that would benefit from increasing personal resilience and coaching their staff in this area.
- New and experienced leaders who require an understanding the causes of stress in the work place and how to support/sign post.
- Managers and leaders tasked with supporting and coaching team members.
Trainer’s Tip: Attendance by two or three members of the management team will foster better leadership understanding and alignment and will greatly amplify the program’s impact.
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials
- Tools for use when back in the business
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion
This programme is designed for management and employees to help them to identify the signs of stress, explore causes and solutions and develop resilience. Transform your leadership skills with this training course to help you manage the stress levels of your team and yourself!
Refreshments will be provided and delegates will be awarded a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this session.
Is the date, time, and/or location for this leadership skills training course inconvenient for your team? We’re flexible and can bring this training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to see how easy and affordable it is to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient for you. On-site prices starting from £345.