November 3, 2021 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
A half-day course to put some FUN into the fundamentals of business finance!
Learn the essential features of financial statements and how to analyse them. As a group, you will construct a profit and loss account, and balance sheet, and understand how they interact with cash. This will give you extra confidence when talking with your Finance colleagues.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Managers and business leaders who have (or will in the future) responsibility for managing some costs.
- Non-financial advisors who talk to businesses about business plans and prepare justifications for funding or grants, and so need to understand the fundamentals of where the relevant information is found.
- Anyone involved in managing costs and predicting the future development of those costs
As a result of participating in this workshop, you will
- Understand the purpose of the main accounting statements
- Understand the key elements of these statements and how to read them
- Why profit is not the same as cash
- Which ratios are important
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times throughout the year. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.