November 5, 2020 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
A half-day Business financial training course to put some FUN into the fundamentals of business finance
Who will benefit from this course?
- Managers and business leaders who have (or will in the future) responsibility for managing some costs.
- Non-financial advisors who talk to businesses about business plans and prepare justifications for funding or grants, and so need to understand the fundamentals of where the relevant information is found.
- Anyone involved in managing costs and predicting the future development of those costs
As a result of participating in this workshop, you will
- Understand the purpose of the main accounting statements
- Understand the key elements of these statements and how to read them
- Why profit is not the same as cash
- Which ratios are important
About the course
This financial training course is presented by the animated, entertaining, and intellectual Ian Ross without jargon and without PowerPoint! Learn foundational finance principles like how to analyse, review and understand financial statements including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Cash Flow, How to identify important trends and ask appropriate questions of the finance team
With this course, finance is FINALLY de-mystified, and provides explanations of financial concepts in plain English with a real hands-on approach to financial matters making this a vital workshop for any manager who requires a better understanding by the reports submitted by accountants.
This morning session precedes our “Finance for Business: Beyond The Basics” course which directly follows in the afternoon as part of a Finance Management back-to-back offering of finance training courses.
Previous delegates have commented: “very clear and easy to understand”, “fun, interactive and thought-provoking”
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and delegates will be awarded the Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.