November 20, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
This half-day finance training course is a “Beyond The Basics” session for those who either have the “Fundamentals of Finance” down already or have taken our Finance for Business Level 1: Fundamentals course. This course is designed to deliver next level financial tools and techniques with a FUN spin on business finance.
This course is best designed for:
- Managers and business leaders who have (or will in the future) responsibility for managing some costs.
- Non-financial advisors who talk to businesses about business plans and prepare justifications for funding or grants, and so need to understand the fundamentals of where the relevant information is found.
- Anyone involved in managing costs and predicting the future development of those costs
As a result of participating in this finance training course, delegates will learn:
- Which costs are fixed and which are variable
- How to calculate breakeven
- How to control different types of costs
- The principles of pricing and mark-ups
- How to prepare a budget or forecast
About the workshop
The workshop is presented by the animated, entertaining, and intellectual – Ian Ross. This finance course will be presented without jargon and without PowerPoint. Previous delegates have commented: “very clear and easy to understand”, “fun, interactive and thought-provoking”
This afternoon finance training course follows directly after the morning session “Finance Fundamentals” and is the second in the Financial Fitness programme: Finance training courses. The principles of profit and loss account, balance sheets and cash flow are covered in the Level 1 course. If you understand these already, then the Level 2 course is a good place to start!
Does this course time/date/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, we can bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to set up a training session at a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.