Finally! A course that teaches us how to create fabulous social media content! You need never to be stuck for a content idea again as you will receive tons of great ideas for all your social media and digital marketing activities!
You’ve done the social media courses. Your Twitter, Facebook, Linked-in and Google+ accounts are all set up and your blog is ready to roll. But what happens now?
How do you create engaging articles and posts that will continually interest your audience? This workshop will teach you easy techniques you can use right away. By the end of the session your head will be bursting with creative ideas you can adapt and re-use over and over again.
The day will cover:
- The different types of content you can use across major social media platforms.
- How to recycle your content and get maximum use out of every article or post you create.
- Formulas for creating great headlines with that all important ‘click-ability factor’.
- 20 ideas for creating blog articles and social media posts.
- Ideas that you can adapt and use over and over again.
- The anatomy of a great blog post – structure, language, what to include and what to leave out.
- Shameless shares – a look at the most popular and most shared types of content on the social media platforms.
- How to plan and create a simple social media content schedule.
- Ideas for more strategic campaigns.
- Integrating your social media activities into your offline activities.
- Cool tools to make the job easier and save you tons of time.
Bring a notebook and lots of paper (or your laptop), because you’ll be getting the chance to try out some writing techniques during the day.
This is a fun and interactive session that will get your creative juices flowing and starts paying dividends immediately!
About Jackie Harris
Jackie Harris is a content marketing specialist and self-confessed digital geek. She helps companies across the North West get to grips with digital marketing techniques and embrace social media to help them grow and develop their businesses. She’s also an accomplished marketing copywriter and is a member of the Professional Copywriter’s Network. She comes from a corporate communications background where she worked with industry giants such as IBM, Hewlett Packard, and British Telecom.