February 12, 2020 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Grow your business by learning to effectively interact and connect with other professionals at networking events while creating long-term rapport to expand your support base. This networking skills for business course will show delegates how to establish a great first impression while building and maintaining business relationships.
On this half-day networking skills course delegates will have the opportunity to reflect what is going well when networking and what needs to be added to build a better strategy to use at your next networking event. By creating this new confident approach towards networking you will feel more comfortable in conversations. During the session you will learn new methods and techniques which will enable you to relate with other business professionals in a far more productive way.
This networking skills course will cover:
- Why Networking? (Understanding Your Purpose)
- Assess and Rate Your Current Networking Skills
- What Skills Do You Require to Successfully Network (Preparing Yourself)
- Create a Personal Strategy to Introduce Yourself to Others (Make a Good First Impression)
- Working The Room With Ease (Confidence Techniques)
- Practice Entering and Leaving Conversations With Other Networkers
- Enjoying Your Time at Events Whilst Feeling at Ease and Supporting Others to Feel at Ease (Hints & Tips to Build Rapport)
- Practice Selling Yourself in a “Rapportful” Way First (Your Goods & Services Second)
- Build a Strategy to Successfully Follow Up With Your Connections After an Event
Gain a whole new approach to business networking by communicating confidently and putting others at ease whether at a networking event or with prospective clients at a meeting.
All delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the end of this business tax course
If the date, time, and/or location of this networking skills training course for business isn’t convenient for your team, we can be flexible. Contact a member of our training team to see how easy and affordable it can be to bring this training directly to your facility through an in-house or bespoke course. Prices starting at £345 for up to 4 delegates.