Grow your business by learning to effectively interact and connect with other professionals at networking events while creating long-term rapport to expand your support base. This networking skills for business course will show delegates how to establish a great first impression while building and maintaining business relationships.
During the session you will learn new methods and techniques which will enable you to relate with other business professionals in a far more productive way.
This networking skills course will cover:
- Why Networking? (Understanding Your Purpose)
- Assess and Rate Your Current Networking Skills
- What Skills Do You Require to Successfully Network (Preparing Yourself)
- Create a Personal Strategy to Introduce Yourself to Others (Make a Good First Impression)
- Working The Room With Ease (Confidence Techniques)
- Practice Entering and Leaving Conversations With Other Networkers
- Enjoying Your Time at Events Whilst Feeling at Ease and Supporting Others to Feel at Ease (Hints & Tips to Build Rapport)
- Practice Selling Yourself in a “Rapportful” Way First (Your Goods & Services Second)
- Build a Strategy to Successfully Follow Up With Your Connections After an Event
Gain a whole new approach to business networking by communicating confidently and putting others at ease whether at a networking event or with prospective clients at a meeting.
You can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.