February 10, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Create a website for your organisation, or properly edit and maintain the one you have in the user-friendly website software called WordPress. On this course you’ll learn how to properly set up, and maintain your WordPress site for business use while avoiding a few of the common pitfalls.
Many businesses large and small have discovered the simplistic approach and effective power of WordPress and with over 25% of websites on the entire internet being powered by WordPress, it is important to ensure your business is using it properly for potential customers searching on Google.
WordPress Fundamentals for Business is a full day course designed for business owners, directors and marketing managers who need to understand how to add, edit, and update WordPress websites for their organisation.
This intensive and valuable session on WordPress will cover;
- Introduction to WordPress, what it is, and how it can be used effectively for business
- Overview of the anatomy of a WordPress website including Themes, Plugins, Headers, Sidebars, Footers and Widgets
- Responsive Website Design, designing your website to work seamlessly on mobiles, tablets, laptops and computers which comprise the majority of online searches today.
- Overview of the WordPress dashboard, getting to know your way around
- Understanding WordPress terminology including Posts, Pages, Permalinks, etc
- Publishing your first blog (business article) post or a web page in seconds
- Adding Menus to your WordPress website
- Using WordPress Themes for customising the look and feel of your WordPress website.
- Using WordPress Plugins for adding robust management and visitor features to your website.
With this course you will be fully equipped to start, maintain, and optimise your company website to take full advantage of the valuable (and sometimes free) plugins available to make the most of your WordPress site.
Does the location/date/time of this course not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, contact us about bringing the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses at a date and time that is most convenient to you!