Are you making the most of LinkedIn? It’s the preferred network for business professionals. This course will help you understand the platform and help you harness its potential.
From personal profiles and pages to following hashtags and learning about the different types of posts. There’s more to LinkedIn than recruitment.
We’ll explore the pros and cons, the do’s and the don’ts, and the right approach to achieve the maximum results possible from LinkedIn to grow your business and client base. Come to Blackpool and join us. Then join the social media revolution in a way you’ve never known before!
Delegates on the LinkedIn for Business Course Will Learn The Following:
- How Are You Performing? A Social Media Checkup
- Setting your social media objectives
- Creating an “all-star” profile on LinkedIn
- Using Endorsements and Recommendations Harnessing the power of LinkedIn with Connections and Networking
- Strategies for growing your connections.
- Setting up Company Pages on LinkedIn
- Personal and Page management styles
- Growing and leveraging an effective social network for business
- The pros and cons of paid-for accounts on LinkedIn
This LinkedIn for business course will be beneficial to those members of your team who are responsible for maintaining your social media presence and keeping the world talking about what you have on offer. Delegates will learn to apply best practices for posting content, making connections, and sustaining a dynamic presence for your organisation.
We recommend bringing a suitable device to allow delegates to follow along with the course and get hands-on with demonstrations.
You can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient for your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.