The Egyptian government has changed the way we must deal with them over the last few months, this session will cover these new arrangements and how you must deal with them.
In particular we will look in depth at the Cargo X system to help you understand how to use the system.
The course includes the following:
- Overview of trading procedures between the UK and Egypt
- Import Valuations into Egypt
- Shipping risk – What to avoid
- The UK Egypt trade agreement
- Pre-compliance checklist
- The Rules of Origin
- Cumulation rules
- Proof of origin requirements
- ACI Filing Procedure
- Nafeza Import Requirements
- How to use CargoX
- Account Set Up
- Saving key information
- Processing an ACI Filing to Nafeza
- Documentation Requirements for ACI Filing and Costs
- Importer and Export Responsibilities
(this, and all our international trade courses/consultancy are currently eligible for a 50% discount through funding – click here to apply for the funding).