TikTok is the most exciting social media platform for marketing products and services. Success on TikTok can build a large new audience and drive new social media engagements.
Don’t believe the stereotype this social media platform has. Yes, teenagers make dancing videos, but many businesses also make significant income from this platform. Understanding how TikTok can benefit your organisation is not just savvy marketing. It is also an investment in the future of marketing.
Delegates on the course will learn:
- How to navigate the app
- Developing your profile from nothing
- Building your community
- Producing and publishing simple videos for TikTok
- Hashtag strategies
- Navigating the app via hashtags and trending songs
- Best practices and tips for organisations just starting on the platform
This is an interactive and practical half-day training course for those new to TikTok.
This Course is Ideal for:
- Business owners
- Marketing personnel
- Digital Marketing and Communications staff
- Anyone with interest in using TikTok to promote business.
Attendees are encouraged to bring smartphones with access to an existing TikTok account. Additional media such as promotional photos or videos would also be a benefit. However, the course will still prove helpful without either.
The Chamber will run this course three times throughout the year. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient for your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke, onsite, or on-site offering today.