Social media analytics training course which shows you how to access and dig into every last bit of data available from your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn channels. This will save your organisation money and time by significantly informing your future marketing by proving what works and why.
Measure, optimize, and improve through methods & custom monthly reports learned in this social media training course. Measure your marketing efforts so that they can be optimised and improved over time. This afternoon session will provide practical methods on how to do this allowing you to create custom monthly reports for your own business.
Delegates will learn:
- Using the Twitter dashboard for a monthly summary
- How to download raw Twitter data
- Analysing key metrics from the Twitter download
- Using the Facebook dashboard for a weekly summary
- How to download raw Facebook data
- Creating custom Facebook reports and managing downloads
- Analysis of key Facebook metrics for your bespoke reports
- Using the LinkedIn page dashboard
- How to download raw LinkedIn data
This is an interactive and practical half-day course for those that have never used social media analytics, have only flirted with the idea, or dabbled in trying to understand their data feedback.
This Course is Designed For:
- Business owners
- Marketing personnel
- Anyone that has an interest in social media marketing.
Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops with access to their social media accounts. Access to Microsoft Excel would also be advantageous. However, the course will still prove highly useful without either.
We’re flexible, allowing us to bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to receive this course at a time, date, and location that is most convenient and beneficial to you.