March 25, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
This manual handling training course gives an increased knowledge and understanding of the reasons for safe manual handling procedures, Regulations and Legislation, the need for Manual Handling risk assessments and how they relate to improving health & safety.
Delegates on manual handling training will learn the principles, types of equipment and testing associated with manual handing safety in order to ensure the safety of staff and clients alike. This course will show how to put these safe manual handling principles into everyday practice in the workplace.
The aim of this manual handling training is to increase the delegates’ knowledge & understanding of manual handling procedures within their workplace role, apply safe handling procedures and lessen the risk of injury to themselves and service users.
Objectives: Delegates will be able to Identify & describe:
- The reasons for safe manual handling in their every day practice
- The importance of Risk Assessments and the significance in improving health and safety
- The principles associated with safe manual handling in their workplace i.e the spine, Back injuries and the principles of back care.
- Individual equipment available to staff and safe usage
- Types of equipment and testing requirements related to manual handling safety
Safe and efficient Manual Handling Techniques
In just a half day session, delegates on this manual handling training course will be able to apply safe manual handling principles to enhance their every day working practice and will receive a Chamber Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of the course.
If the date, time, and/or location of this manual handling training course isn’t convenient for your team, we can be flexible. Contact a member of our training team to see how easy and affordable it can be to bring this training directly to your facility through an in-house or bespoke course.