Professionals who are new to exporting and the experienced business people who require updates on Export Documentation and Procedures will gain a wealth of information in a single course.
Live online examples are used to explain documentation and to show how you can complete the documentation yourself. The course also relates to commercial implications and the reasons why procedures are critical. There will be practical examples and case studies
Delegates will learn and Be Able To:
- Prepare an export quotation.
- Prepare a price build-up and costing for an export quotation.
- Identify trade terms and international standards for freight carriage insurance and costs (incoterms).
- Describe cargo measurements, packing and marking requirements.
- Be able to organise the export office.
- Describe how to organise the export systems including IT, personnel, computer systems.
- Describe roles/responsibilities of the export team.
- Explain the advantages/disadvantages of freight forwarders.
- Understand export order processing and an overview of export documentation and terms of sale.
- List sources of assistance such as HMRC, Chambers of Commerce etc.
- List all basic documents which may be required as part of the export process.
- Describe the benefits of using Incoterms in the Export quotation.
If your organisation is considering export for the first time or perhaps hasn’t yet proactively exported in the past, this course is ideal for training local businesses in taking the first step and making sales overseas while avoiding costly mistakes due to incorrect information and approaches to exporting.
This Is a Level 2 BCC Accredited International Training Course. Delegates can opt to take a short exam at the end of this course with submission to the BCC for assessment. Successful completion and assessment will result in a BCC International Trade Certificate of Completion and 1 Credit which works toward completion of the BCC Foundation of Trade programme. (6 credits)
If this course appeals to you but the time/date/location does not, we would like to be flexible. We can bring the training directly to your facility via in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to set up a time, date, or location that is most convenient to you!
(this, and all our international trade courses/consultancy are currently eligible for a 50% discount through funding – click here to apply for the funding).