Google analytics training for delegates to determine who is visiting the company website and whether they like what they see or not. This full-day Google analytics course will delve into ways to use Google Analytics to gather more meaningful data, analyze it better and make your website perform higher and more visible to searches online.
From setting up tracking to speeding up your site and benchmarking your website data, this course will help you to be found by more potential clients who search online!
In this Google analytics training session our digital marketing experts will be delivering an overview of the following:
- Making sure that Analytics is set up correctly
- Looking at traffic from different data sources
- Setting up conversion tracking for goals and ecommerce
- Using Events for tracking important user engagement and interaction
- How to test different browsers and device types
- Looking at location and languages of the website visitors
- How demographics information can help inform website content
- Web page and site content analysis
- Setting up and using Experiments within Analytics
- Studying Landing Pages and Exit Pages
- Setting up dashboards to view key metrics quickly and easily
- Connecting Analytics to Webmaster Tools and AdWords
- Multi-Channel and Cross-Device analysis
- Using Site Search for further information on your user journey
- Looking at ways to improve site speed
- Benchmarking your data
- Setting up reports and alerts
This is an interactive one-day Google analytics training course which allows attendees to ask questions and collaborate to learn how to improve their Website and online campaign performance using the free tool: Google Analytics.
Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops in order to work through specific examples. Lunch and refreshments will be provided and delegates will be awarded the Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and delegates will be awarded the Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.