December 13, 2021 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Fires and explosions are major causes of injury and property damage in the UK. Knowing how to identify a fire risk, and what action you should take in the event of a fire will help protect you, your colleagues and visitors from the devastating effects of fire
- General fire safety awareness
- To be able to identify the key requirements of current fire safety legislation and guidance Fires and explosions are major causes of injury and property damage in the UK.
- To detail the role of the fire safety warden and management team Knowing how to identify a fire risk, and what action you should take in the event of a fire will help protect you, your colleagues and visitors from the devastating effects of fire
- To identify the information required in a fire risk assessment About the Course
- To detail the contents of fire safety training
Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home throughout the whole course
Who Is This Course Designed For:
Any worker requiring general fire safety awareness and responsible persons new to the fire safety warden role, or those who need to update their knowledge.
Learners use the diagnostic tool, accessed via a mobile app, to review their current health and safety performance against a list of set standards. They are then guided by the tool to make improvements to their health and safety performance. They are required to make a personal commitment to improving their own and the organisations ‘health and safety performance.
About the Course:
Refresher training is recommended every 3 years
What Do I Do Next?
If you would like a course exclusively run for your employees at your business premises, we would be happy to arrange this for you. Prices for a closed course are available on application.
Little ‘down time’ –the programme can be delivered
flexibly so that it suits your business
Efficient and effective learning