January 7, 2020 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Stuck on boosting updates on Facebook? Unlock the huge potential of the world’s largest marketing platform with this half-day Facebook ads training course.
Master every step involved in creating a successful Facebook advert and place your service or product in front of the exact potential client that is perfect for your offering. This Facebook ads training course for business will show you how to drill down precise metrics to find out what is working for your organisation and why.
Delegates on this course will learn:
- How to target user segments on Facebook
- Building customer audiences from users that visit your website
- How to drive traffic to your Facebook page via adverts
- When and why you should use adverts instead of boosts
- Driving enquiries via messages
- Building a strong advert
- What type of content to use for your advert
- How to manage Facebook adverts
- Analysing the results and planning for next time
This is an interactive and practical half-day Facebook ads training course for those that have never run an advert, have only flirted with the idea, or simply dabbled in Facebook promotion.
This Course is Ideal for:
- Business owners
- Marketing personnel
- Digital Marketing and Communications staff
- Anyone with an interest in using Facebook to promote business.
Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops with access to their Facebook page. Additional media such as promotional photos would also be a benefit. However, the course will still prove useful without either.
This Facebook ads training course runs in the morning and is immediately followed in the afternoon by the course “Incredible Instagram for Business” as part of a back to back Social Media training offering from the Chamber.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and delegates will receive a Chamber Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.