November 12, 2020 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Make sure that all of your export carry the proper legal documentation along with accurate information concerning the export consignment with export documentation training course. This half-day session is designed for export staff involved in the administration of export issues and/or anyone who might benefit from essential training on critical documents required for successful and smooth exporting.
This export documentation course looks to cover all relevant aspects of both EU procedures and exports to overseas customers while highlighting documentary requirements and compliance with Customs requirements. Sample documents are provided as part of the course, enabling the exporter to understand the importance of using the correct information and how the documents are to be completed.
Delegates on This Course Will:
- 1. Understand how to produce the necessary documentation for an international shipment.
- 1.1 Prepare a price build-up and costing for an export quotation.
- 1.2 Produce the appropriate documents required to expedite the shipment.
- 1.3 Describe any additional special requirements or documentation for particular markets/sectors eg Middle East, Hazardous Goods, Textiles.
- 1.4 Describe appropriate trade terms and international standards for freight, carriage, insurance and costs eg Incoterms .
- 2. Identify where to go for sources of international information and assistance.
- 2.1 Describe the roles of regulatory bodies and where to seek assistance eg Chambers of Commerce, HMRC, BIFA, Sources of Reference, Inspection Agencies, BIS, Banks.
- 3. Identify modes of transport.
- 3.1 Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the different modes of transport.
This training is BCC accredited from a registered and course-approved International Trade trainer and qualifies for the BCC Foundation certificate programme. Delegates wishing to receive a BCC Certificate will be given a short assessment at the end of the course.
This afternoon course follows “Customs Procedures & Documentation” afternoon course which runs in the morning as part of a back-to-back International Trade offering.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.