Increase your engagement rates by creating your own simple but effective videos for delivering the value of your services and products. Create awareness and build your brand and business marketing effectiveness through the proper use and application of video for product and service promotion, communication, and training for clients and staff.
This half-day workshop will deliver methods and techniques for the most beneficial use of video for marketing your business. We will cover how to add very simple touches to your video technique which will transform your videos from amateur to professional in presentation. You will also learn how make the most of the equipment and staff you have on-hand to accomplish video excellence!
Upon completion of this course, delegates will:
- Be able to employ various video styles to connect and engage: Explainers, Interviews, About Us, Promo, etc.
- Make the most of the equipment and staff available to them
- Mobile Phone Video
- Unlock the 7 Secret Techniques of Video Professionals
- Writing for Video: Call to action (CTA)
- Deliver Business Messages that either inform, educate, or entertain.
- Educate Your Audience and establish Expertise
- Transform the production value of your videos for greater responses:
- Composing a shot: Using camera angles to convey a message that engages
- Framing and Focus:
- Tripods and Movement
- Audio recording: Capturing audio properly
- Lighting a Shot: Making the most of the light you have: using lighting to convey an engaging message
- Employ Effective Editing Techniques to polish and present video in a professional manner:
- Using Editing to convey a message that engages
- When and How to Add Music
- Discover free editing software for Mac or PC
- Discover free music sources for video
- Gain Online Tools and Resources to achieve better video for business
Learn how to create business videos quickly and easily with a clear call to action along with some best practices that’ll help your videos stand out wherever you’re sharing them. (which we will show you in the afternoon course). This session will make sure your voice is heard by showing you how to create quality video even with little to no experience with this half-day video marketing course for business.
This course is ideal for business owners, managers, and anyone interested in learning how to market their organisation with the effective use of video.
This morning Video Marketing for Business training course is directly followed by Marketing Your Videos on Social Media which runs in the afternoon. Both courses can be taken together or separately.
Lunch will be provided between courses and delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. Contact our training team to arrange for this training to be delivered on-site at a time and a date that is most convenient to you and your team!