November 18, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This marketing training will remove misplaced apprehension about “marketing” and will enable delegates to immediately employ a vital ingredient in engaging with team members and existing customers while attracting the right prospects for your business.
This one-day marketing course is two courses packed into one full day workshop with a marketing communication session in the morning and a session to develop your own organisational marketing plan in the afternoon.
For The Morning Session:
Add strategic communication to your marketing mix which will clearly define relationships inside and outside of your organisation. Prepare a sound, consistent message well before you tell the outside world about your products and services and provide clarity of purpose and a true understanding of where and how your business adds value.
Learning Objectives for this One-Day Marketing Training Course:
- The vital role of marketing in business success
- Expressing organisational values and “ethos”
- Connecting with employees and customers
- A deeper knowledge of the influence of marketing and brand messaging
- Techniques to build your own unique marketing approach
- Understanding unique value propositions (UVPs) & differentiating your business
- Implementing workable frameworks to build a strategic marketing plan
- Setting values and a code of conduct to unite the organisational message
Learn values-based marketing communication techniques to enable your organisation to connect on a much deeper level with your intended audience both internally and externally in an authentic and far more effectual way.
For the Afternoon Session:
This afternoon session perfectly complements the morning session as delegates will learn how to assess the market for changes, segment a customer base for effective targeting, devise the best methods of communication and roll them into a workable marketing calendar.
By using multi-channel, integrated marketing you will connect with your customers at every possible touch point; ensuring all your marketing activities work together in harmony. Marketing done right both generates leads and expresses company culture and values.
Have a sound strategy driving your actions and make the most of any and all business opportunities by establishing and following a marketing plan with this day of marketing training.
The following steps will be explored in much more detail in the session;
- Where are you now?
- What are you aiming to achieve?
- Insight – what is happening around you?
- Differentiation – how and why are you different?
- Segmentation – who are you working with and why, who do you want to work with. What are the gaps and how do we bridge them?
- Communication – how to stay on-brand
- Understand the difference between strategic and tactical marketing
- A thorough understanding of a marketing planning framework
- How to segment customers and appreciate how best to reach them
- How to build and utilise a visible calendar of integrated marketing activity