July 16, 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This marketing training will remove misplaced apprehension about “marketing” and will enable delegates to immediately employ a vital ingredient in engaging with team members and existing customers while attracting the right prospects for your business.
This one-day marketing course is two courses packed into one full day workshop with a marketing communication session in the morning and a session to develop your own organisational marketing plan in the afternoon.
For The Morning Session:
Add strategic communication to your marketing mix which will clearly define relationships inside and outside of your organisation. Prepare a sound, consistent message well before you tell the outside world about your products and services and provide clarity of purpose and a true understanding of where and how your business adds value.
Learning Objectives for this One-Day Marketing Training Course:
- The vital role of marketing in business success
- Expressing organisational values and “ethos”
- Connecting with employees and customers
- A deeper knowledge of the influence of marketing and brand messaging
- Techniques to build your own unique marketing approach
- Understanding unique value propositions (UVPs) & differentiating your business
- Implementing workable frameworks to build a strategic marketing plan
- Setting values and a code of conduct to unite the organisational message
Learn values-based marketing communication techniques to enable your organisation to connect on a much deeper level with your intended audience both internally and externally in an authentic and far more effectual way.
For the Afternoon Session:
This afternoon session perfectly complements the morning session as delegates will learn how to assess the market for changes, segment a customer base for effective targeting, devise the best methods of communication and roll them into a workable marketing calendar.
By using multi-channel, integrated marketing you will connect with your customers at every possible touch point; ensuring all your marketing activities work together in harmony. Marketing done right both generates leads and expresses company culture and values.
Have a sound strategy driving your actions and make the most of any and all business opportunities by establishing and following a marketing plan with this day of marketing training.
The following steps will be explored in much more detail in the session;
- Where are you now?
- What are you aiming to achieve?
- Insight – what is happening around you?
- Differentiation – how and why are you different?
- Segmentation – who are you working with and why, who do you want to work with. What are the gaps and how do we bridge them?
- Communication – how to stay on-brand
- Understand the difference between strategic and tactical marketing
- A thorough understanding of a marketing planning framework
- How to segment customers and appreciate how best to reach them
- How to build and utilise a visible calendar of integrated marketing activity
As the saying goes, fail to prepare, prepare to fail. This afternoon session of marketing training will provide methods for preparedness through strategic planning even in volatile markets that move at a pace. Remain relevant by properly positioning your company and remaining agile and adaptable with a proper plan in place.
Lunch and refreshments will be served and delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this marketing training course.
Is the time, date, and/or location of this marketing training course not convenient for your team? We’re flexible, let us bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us about delivering this training at a location, date, or time that is most convenient to you!