- This event has passed.
How to thrive at Trade Shows and Exhibitions
10th July 2019, 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
Taking a stand at a trade show or exhibition costs money but also presents many different opportunities for businesses. It could be an excellent way to find new customers and help your business grow. To benefit from these great opportunities requires preparation and expertise.
Find out how to make the best return on your investment with a practical seminar that will guide you through how to prepare and set you up for success. It is designed to offer a fresh approach to companies already exhibiting and beginners will start off on the right foot.
- Improve the planning process for exhibitions and understanding of the required time frame
- Learn about the importance of conveying the right message
- Improve your return on investment with a customer focused action plan
- Find out about a three stage approach in implementing your strategy – Before, During and After the Exhibition or Trade Show
- Pick some suggestions, ideas and tips
Delegates will be given practical exercises to do involving self-assessment of their current processes, creating their own strategy for an upcoming exhibition and exchanging experience, concerns and success.
Chamber members: £20.00 + VAT
Global members: £10.00 + VAT
Non-members: £35.00 + VAT