March 7, 2018 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Maximise your sales and rapport through learning the buying “types” of your potential clients and watch your sales numbers climb! After this course you will be building rapport and influencing the different buying orientations or types no matter which one they are!
These buying orientations are people who make purchase decisions based on criteria determined, in large part, to their specific type or “purchasing personality”. To hit targets, sales people will need training to master quickly adapting their approach to each client’s buying type.
This course will cover:
- The 4 different personality types and how to identify them
- How to communicate effectively with the different personality types to build rapport
- The important drivers and approaches to use when selling and negotiating with the different buyer and personality styles
- Understand people’s communication preferences using the VAK model
- Learning key words, phrases and styles to use when communicating with people and adapting this to their communication preference and personality (face to face, phone and email!)
- Analysing your own personality style and communication preference
Delegates Will Learn:
- Tools and techniques to help build rapport easily by mirroring and adapting to people’s personalities and communication preferences
- What is important to people in order to:
- Be an influence
- Present confidently
- Negotiate and develop relationships effectively
- How to devise template emails to send which can be used for different communication preferences
- How to create a list of powerful words and phrases to build into conversations to suit each type of person and their preference
- How to draft an action plan and ideas bank so you can apply learning immediately post course
This morning course directly precedes our “Telephone Sales: Overcoming Objections & Gatekeepers” course which follows in the afternoon as part of a back-to-back sales training offering.
“Selling To Different Types of Buyers” will benefit business owners, sales managers, account managers, recruitment consultants, business developers, and sales advisors, to develop stronger relationships with a wide variety of people in business and in their personal lives.
About The Trainer:
Debbie Sweeney has 18 years’ experience in sales and 5 years in a management role. She had devoted the last 10 years to sales, customer services and management training & course design. Her delivery style is engaging, fun and stimulating – reinvigorating new ideas, techniques and positive habits with delegates of all levels and experience.
Does the course location/time/date not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, we can bring the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke training. Contact us to arrange for a location, date, or time that is most convenient to you!