The Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) is implementing measures to make it easier for apprenticeships across the UK to continue and complete in a different way if they need to, or to break and resume when possible. The guidance focuses on:
• further information on calculating wages for furloughed apprentices;
• clarification that a furloughed employee can start an apprenticeship;
• information on collecting signatures;
• additional content on flexibilities of end-point assessment
• flexibilities for English and Maths functional skills for Intermediate (level 2) apprentices; and
• flexibilities on qualification certification.
Read more here