The Government has announced that all UK employers will be able to access support to continue paying part of their employees’ salary for those employees that would otherwise have been laid off during this crisis.
We have received a large volume of calls on the scheme and have put together some helpful frequently asked questions and answers to address any queries about the scheme. FAQ’s here
ADVICE LINE – Call 01455 852037
• Employer focussed advice
• Experienced advisors
• Unlimited calls – 7 days a week
ONLINE – www.chamberhr.co.uk or via your chamber website
• Document library & knowledge hub
• Nearly 800 downloadable template documents
• Over 400 employment documents
• Newsroom – all the latest news on Coronavirus
PLUS – a One2One REVIEW
• Free remote review consultation with a Quest Business Manager
• Are your contracts of employment up to date and fit for purpose?
• Have you got the relevant policies you need for the current situation (e.g. work at home policy)?
• Are you confident you can get everything you need?
To organise a review just email Chamber HR email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you