To be the best at the BIBAs, you need to be best prepared…
The BIBAs, which opens for applications from January 28th, is one of the most rigorously judged business awards competitions in the county. To win a BIBA, you have to prove you’re the best that there is.
That means entering the right category, submitting detailed information, telling a compelling story and impressing our analytical judges.
To give businesses the best chance of winning a BIBA, we have our very own BIBAs Bootcamp for which reservations are now open.
The Bootcamp is a FREE to attend interactive workshop, using a combination of presentation media, application activities and group discussion to give business owners and marketing teams the knowledge and confidence submit the best application(s) possible and excel at interview(s).
Get it right and you will be able to maximise the commercial opportunities that come from winning!
This workshop will provide you with:
• A greater understanding of the BIBAs and why they are valuable to your business
• How to decide which category(ies) are best for you
• Top tips and practical exercises on writing your entry(ies)
• Tips from one BIBA Judges as to what they are looking, for both in the written entries and also at interview stage which is a critical part of the entry process; one which sets these awards apart from many others
• Hear from a past winner about their journey
Date: Thursday 6th February 2020
Location: Fylde Coast Office, Lockheed Court, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool, FY4 2RN
Times: 10.00am – 12.30pm