We are pleased to confirm that as of 5th February 2022, Progress Lifeline has successfully acquired the Home Care Link Service, which is based in West Lancashire. This strategic move supports Progress Lifelines growth ambitions to be one of the lead technology enabled care providers in the UK and importantly enables them to support even more individuals with the highest quality of Technology Enabled Care Services.
Home Care Link is a telecare installation and monitoring service based in Ormskirk. As a result of this acquisition, Progress Lifeline will be supporting a further 6,500 customers in their expanding and growing portfolio.
Loraine Simpson, Director Progress Lifeline said, “We are delighted to be delivering more essential Technology Enabled Care services in the West Lancashire and Knowsley areas. This supports our aim to increase Progress Lifeline services across the UK.
We recognise that there are increased challenges in the Technology Enabled Care sector due to the digital switch over and the increased investment required. Our focus is to grow whilst continuing to deliver high quality services as we move to digital and our priority is on innovation and partnership working. This in turn will enable us to help more people, with a variety of health conditions, to live more independently.
Our highly skilled and established teams have a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting people, and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Our award-winning Emergency Home Response and Lifting Service will be part of the service that we deliver, further enhancing the existing services across Lancashire.”
Fiona Graham, Head of Housing & Regulatory Services at West Lancashire Borough Council said, “Following a review, we decided that a specialist provider would be better placed to deliver the necessary investment and expertise to ensure our Home Care Link Service continues at its best. We are delighted that the service is moving to such a high-quality provider, and we are confident that Progress Lifeline will develop and further enhance the service across West Lancashire. Customers will be receiving letters with more information this week.”
Progress Lifeline is an award-winning personal alarm and technology enabled care services provider with over 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality Technology Enabled Care Services. We currently support over 65,000 people to live safely and independently at home.
Key services include:
- 24-hr telecare monitoring and response service to individuals at home
- The supply, installation and maintenance of personal alarms and advanced telecare devices including but not limited to; smoke detectors, fall detectors, flood detectors, doorway and home sensors, KeySafe and medical alerts
- Emergency home response
- Assistive lifting with trained staff and specialist lifting equipment
- Out-of-hours contact centre for housing providers and local authorities
- 24-hr response service for emergency calls from building elevators.
- Working to the high standards and targets set by the TEC Services Association (TSA), with whom have been an accredited member since 2006. Proud to be a TEC Quality – Quality Standards Framework (QSF) certified organisation, demonstrating the safety, innovation and quality of their services.
Progress Lifeline is part of Progress Housing Group, a government regulated and not-for-profit social housing provider with an industry reputation for excellence.